Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest Challenge: Solids




We started on solids a while back. We did some cereal and then moved on to some squash. It all seemed to be going well, but the last few days she has decided she wants nothing to do with it. So we have a daily tug of war where I basically end up shoving food down her throat if at all. She wasn't going for the squash anymore so I thought I would try something sweet. I thought, "She will FOR SURE like some pears, they are so nice and sweet." Nope. Hates them. And I just get sooooooo frustrated. Obviously, I know in my head that she will eventually get it. She won't be going to college on a liquid diet. Well...er...maybe, but it certainly won't be milk! :) But in the meantime it is just really pissing me off because I am busting my ass to make her healthy, organic, home made baby food.

No comments:

Post a Comment