Saturday, September 4, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

We are getting ready for our Paris Adventure! Packing took about 2 nights to do, mostly because one of us would have to be holding/entertaining the little one while the other one packed or did various other projects. But I think we are ready!
We basically just cleared off the dining room table and starting piling stuff on it we wanted to take.

This is just a small sampling of night 1.

Bill spent his time making some aftermarket alterations to the Bob Stroller to make it more comfy for the girl. She is a tad too small for it, so she gets uncomfortable after a while. Bill bought a bunch of foam and cut it to size.



The really nice thing about this trip is that we are staying in an apartment with a washer and dryer so we don't have to bring quite as many clothing items as we would normally. And of course, by we, I mean I:)

The Bob all folded up and ready to go. And clearly, we have some sort of alien technology hitching a ride with us...

So we are bringing the Bob, the Boppy, the co-sleeper, clothes, diapers, computer, camera, flipvid, guidebooks, some magazines for the flight (I can dream! Leave me alone! It could happen!), breast pump and

enough purrell to stop the bubonic plague in its tracks.


There are still 2 bags left to join these...but we are looking good! And yes, we are totally obsessed with Timbuk2 bags:)
And my reward for getting it all done so efficiently?

One of Miss Valerie's fabulous cupcakes!

Meanwhile...elsewhere in the house....

You can see, Milo is really broken up about the whole thing...

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. We found Tru slept well on plane when we put a blanket over his head:) Also I love the EO sanitizing wipes for scrubbing my area of the plane. But that's me. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to have a wonderful time! Best of luck, I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete