Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Verrry Belated Christmas Post

This is obviously very late! But it was a great christmas with the girl. I was afraid that the passing of Grandma Bunt was going to kind of sap the whole christmas spirit but I think it was actually the opposite. It was a reminder of how lucky we all are to be together. Although that is not to say that our first christmas was stress-free. It was definitely tough getting presents together and wrapped. I certainly couldn't do the whole canning thing, like I usually do. So I had to do most of my shopping online after Callie would go to sleep at night. All in all, I think the gifts went over well. I was able to sew a couple of blankets for Callie's new cousins Eva and Nyah as well as a sock monkey blanket for Grandma Tere. I tried to make each gift thoughtful and personalized. Thank god for etsy!

Christmas Eve
We did Christmas Eve with my family and it was lovely. We ordered tamales and I made bread pudding. Presents were totally hilarious! Callie is in love with bows and of course tissue paper.

No more kisses, mom!



Apparently, tissue paper looks much better than it tastes!
Weeeeee!
Christmas Day
We spent Christmas Day with Bill's family. It was the first Christmas with all three babies! Bill's cousin, Layna had twins a month (to the day!) after Callie was born. It was a total blast! They were into everything!


Hangin with the Grand Dude


More bows?! Hooray!

Great Grandpa and the girls





That's my girl! None of that Bushmills crap!

Uncle Danny takes the wagon for a spin

And so it begins...the binky war of 2010!



Related? Mmhmm. I think so.















No comments:

Post a Comment